Features of inflatable tents
1. What are the characteristics of inflatable tents
1. The tent frame is an air column structure. Compared with the general metal bracket tent, it has the characteristics of light weight, small volume after folding, and convenient and easy to carry.
2. The tent is made of double-layer PVC synthetic fiber tarpaulin, which is high in strength, rainproof, fireproof, windproof, and has a long service life (fireproof grade B1). And adopt the unit combined structure, which can be freely spliced according to the needs of the site. There are no pillars inside the tent, and the site can be used 100%.
3. Main functions: anti-moisture, anti-mosquito insulation, anti-infrared, flame-retardant, etc. The tent adopts the internationally popular form in the design of the column shape. The product has the characteristics of high stability, strong shear and shunt wind, and no rainwater. And according to the specific requirements of customers, quick charging and exhaust valves, safety valves, instrument interfaces, etc. can be set. The general configuration is repair materials, foot pumps, electric pumps, short inflatable pipes or inflatable tee pipes. Main functions: rain, moisture, cold, warm, wind, sun, moisture, and mosquitoes.
4. The special function series tents can not only be used for accommodation, but also can make the operation more smoothly when carrying out some special outdoor operations, and provide a favorable guarantee for the success of the operation. Ordinary tents are inflated and formed, and the tarpaulin is made of polymer coatings. Its products are light in weight, simple to assemble, fast in raising speed, stable in rigidity and long lasting, good in waterproof and thermal insulation, comfortable to use, easy to maintain, and easy to use. Long life... and other advantages.